The company was founded in 1992 as Cosmotron Systems and was operating in former Czechoslovakia. After the countries separated, it was decided to split the company as well. After detaching the Bar code printing section, we decided to establish new companies with names that would still remind the connection to previous company, but also reflect its scope.
Today, the company operates in the Czech republic under the name Cosmotron Bohemia and in Slovakia Cosmotron Slovakia. Both companies are focused on development, implementation and maintenance of software for memory institutions and bar code of RFID identification systems.
The owner and director of the company in one person is Ing. Nadežda Andrejčíková, PhD. The company is divided into two main sections – system development and customer service. Economic department and secretariat takes care of the company functioning issues, barcode department handles everything connected to the barcode and book covering systems. The newest department is RFID and its staff takes care of distribution and maintenance of RFID equipment.
Action / Conference
- 42th workshop of museum libraries and AMG galleries 04.09.2018 - 06.09.2018
- Today's libraries 2018 11.09.2018 - 13.09.2018
- RDA rules in SNK cataloging practice and KIS3G libraries 20.09.2018 - 20.09.2018
- 11th Conference on Grey Literature and Repositories 24.10.2018 - 24.10.2018
- Bibliotheca academica 2018 30.10.2018 - 31.10.2018