The invetory module provides several options for holdings inventory and simplifies on-going processes in the library.
- stock taking by hand or automated, separately or in bulk,
- simple creation of invetory lists,
- tight connection of the module with cataloguing, immediate comparison of database status with actual status of documents in the holding,
- stock taking by location or dislocation,
- signalling of the invetory process of a given document when returnig the loan
- modifiable outputs of invetory lists and statistics
- module for inventory done with RFID technology tools.
Also the inventory module is available as a web application:
- installation is not nescessary,
- accesibility from anywhere,
- simple and intuitive operation,
- suitable for branches of regional libraries.
Action / Conference
- 10. SKIP General Assembly and Library Architecture Conference 13.06.2019 - 14.06.2019
- 85th IFLA WLIC conference 24.08.2019 - 30.08.2019
- 43. Seminar of Librarians of Museums and Galleries AMG 03.09.2019 - 05.09.2019
- Today's libraries 10.09.2019 - 12.09.2019
- CASLIN 2019 06.10.2019 - 10.10.2019