The invetory module provides several options for holdings inventory and simplifies on-going processes in the library.
- stock taking by hand or automated, separately or in bulk,
- simple creation of invetory lists,
- tight connection of the module with cataloguing, immediate comparison of database status with actual status of documents in the holding,
- stock taking by location or dislocation,
- signalling of the invetory process of a given document when returnig the loan
- modifiable outputs of invetory lists and statistics
- module for inventory done with RFID technology tools.
Also the inventory module is available as a web application:
- installation is not nescessary,
- accesibility from anywhere,
- simple and intuitive operation,
- suitable for branches of regional libraries.
Action / Conference
- Citakon 2018 21.03.2018 - 21.03.2018
- Seminar Protection of personal data in Libraries and GDPR 28.03.2018 - 28.03.2018
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VII. 12.04.2018 - 13.04.2018
- 12th International Conference of School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 03.05.2018 - 03.05.2018
- Seminary ARL 2018 10.05.2018 - 11.05.2018