Heat shrinkable isolation tubes for electrotechnics,
- heat shrinkable isolation tubes with fusion glue
- heat shrinkable isolation tubes,
- heat shrinkable isolation weld protections.
More information at www.yps.sk
Heat shrinkable tubes are universaly applicable. Particularly suitable for isolation of cable joints, for modifications of outer diameter and reinforcement for connectoring, as mechanical and corrosion protection or for decorative purposes. Tubes with heat fusible glue are able to secure perfect watertightness when applied correctly. Glue fixes the shrinked tube to the base material for long periods of time.
Action / Conference
- 10. SKIP General Assembly and Library Architecture Conference 13.06.2019 - 14.06.2019
- 85th IFLA WLIC conference 24.08.2019 - 30.08.2019
- 43. Seminar of Librarians of Museums and Galleries AMG 03.09.2019 - 05.09.2019
- Today's libraries 10.09.2019 - 12.09.2019
- CASLIN 2019 06.10.2019 - 10.10.2019