User seminars are a part of the system installation, which are being conducted immediately after system installation and configuration.
The content of the ARL seminars include the professional activities related to the ARL modules. We also provide specialized seminars for system librarians and ARL administrators. We also offer special functions seminars that were custom made.
The RFID seminar content includes essential activities related to the operation of RFID equipment (designation of the collection, initialization and the borrowing process, inventory).
If necessary, we can also arrange a special seminar on cataloguing – i.e. the creation of bibliographic and authority records in MARC 21 or UNIMARC.
Seminars are carried out by qualified personnel with experience in particular areas of expertise.
Action / Conference
- CASLIN 2019 06.10.2019 - 10.10.2019
- 12th edition of the Conference on Gray Literature and Repositories 17.10.2019 - 17.10.2019
- Bibliotheca Academica 23.10.2019 - 24.10.2019
- Effective document management of cultural institutions 06.11.2019 - 26.11.2019
- KRECon 2019: Open Access - Seeking balance 07.11.2019 - 08.11.2019