User seminars are a part of the system installation, which are being conducted immediately after system installation and configuration.
The content of the ARL seminars include the professional activities related to the ARL modules. We also provide specialized seminars for system librarians and ARL administrators. We also offer special functions seminars that were custom made.
The RFID seminar content includes essential activities related to the operation of RFID equipment (designation of the collection, initialization and the borrowing process, inventory).
If necessary, we can also arrange a special seminar on cataloguing – i.e. the creation of bibliographic and authority records in MARC 21 or UNIMARC.
Seminars are carried out by qualified personnel with experience in particular areas of expertise.
Action / Conference
- 13th International Conference School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 07.05.2019 - 07.05.2019
- Electronic Libraries Services 14.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
- Intelligent technology and education in library practice 20.05.2019 - 21.05.2019
- Conference CzechELib 05.06.2019 - 05.06.2019
- 10. SKIP General Assembly and Library Architecture Conference 13.06.2019 - 14.06.2019