One of the installations of RFID technologies, that we implemented last year, was the return machine at the State Scientific Library in Prešov. Its readers are therefore not limited by the opening hours of the library and can return the borrowed documents 24 hours a day. The return machine is very helpful for librarians too - the device is linked to a grading line that automatically sorts books according to library requirements. For more information see here.
Action / Conference
- 85th IFLA WLIC conference 24.08.2019 - 30.08.2019
- 43. Seminar of Librarians of Museums and Galleries AMG 03.09.2019 - 05.09.2019
- Today's libraries 10.09.2019 - 12.09.2019
- Electronization of collections of memory institutions 10.09.2019 - 10.09.2019
- CASLIN 2019 06.10.2019 - 10.10.2019